Under Solen Media is a Portland-based communications and media firm with a cause.
Our range of services include:
- communications consulting
- content creation: write, copywrite, ghostwrite and edit for websites, social media, film, news outlets and print media
- media and public relations
- sponsor relations + connection for brands, causes and adventurers
- special event planning + promotion
- photo shoot and film production
- visual media: engagement with photographers, filmmakers + designers
- creative development: specializing in nonprofit communications and word-of-mouth branding
- client relations: account + project management
- strategic road-maps for brands + causes
- social media consulting
Please use the contact form on this page to get in touch regarding full list of services and pricing structure.
In 2009, Emily founded Under Solen Media, a Portland-based communications firm with a cause because she believes in the power of compelling media to make positive change. With more than a decade of experience in developing creative communications and media campaigns, she bring an energy and passion to battles worth winning. When she’s unplugged, she is known to seek out places where she can get in a good afternoon yoga session or trail run with her dingo-of-a-dog named Woody.
A few of the folks we love working with…
Sarah works as a video and audio producer in New York City. She is finishing up her master’s degree in media studies at The New School, while working on projects concerning community, climate change and sustainable urbanism. Sarah moved to New York two years ago, after working in Seattle as an environmental journalist and advocate.
The brains behind Periscope Creative, a branding and interactive studio based in Portland, Andrew is Under Solen’s go-to for web development and creative design. A good experience on a web site is everything — and thoughtful design is key. Andrew is an expert in sharp, smart and exciting design services for brand identity, print and interactive design.
Rob is Under Solen’s go-to business advisor. His professional work is focused on applying innovative business methods toward projects and pioneering companies that embody ideals of sustainability, high quality of life, and healthy communities. As a seasoned senior executive, innovator and fundraiser, Rob brings a competitive passion to battles worth winning.
A trail-running and dog park rockstar, Woody keeps Emily on her toes in the Under Solen office by demanding regular morning runs and afternoon walks. He’s also an expert at excited greetings, herding people and other dogs on the trail, strategically placing running shoes and keeping the team upbeat during late-night work sessions with an endless list of tricks, including “throw your hands in the air”.